1. Administrator - means REDFORD & GRANT Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka Komandytowa having its registered office in Warsaw (00-078 Warszawa), Pl.Piłsudskiego 3, entered in the Register of Businesses of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division, under number KRS: 0000342433, Tax Identification Number NIP: 779-00-51-951, Company statistical number Regon: 630006644, which provides services by electronic means and stores and gains access to the information in the User's devices.
2. Cookies - means computer data, including, without limitation, small text files, recorded and stored on devices via which the User uses the Service websites.
3. Administrator's Cookies - means Cookies provided by the Administrator in connection with providing services by electronic means by the Administrator via the Service.
4. External Cookies - means Cookies provided by the Administrator's partners via the Service website.
5. Service - means a website or application under which the Administrator operates the on-line service in the following domains: redfordandgrant.com, redfordandgrant.com.pl, redfordandgrant.biz, redfordandgrant.eu, redfordandgrant.info, redfordandgrant.net, redfordandgrant.org, redfordandgrant.pl, redfordandgrant.waw.pl, redfordgrant.biz, redfordgrant.biz.pl, redfordgrant.com, redfordgrant.com.pl, redfordgrant.eu, redfordgrant.info, redfordgrant.info.pl, redfordgrant.net, redfordgrant.net.pl, redfordgrant.org, redfordgrant.org.pl, redfordgrant.pl, redfordgrant.waw.pl, redgrant.com.pl, redgrant.pl.
6. Device - means an electronic device via which the User gains access to the Service.
7. User - means an entity to which, in accordance with the Regulations and provisions of law, services may be provided via electronic means or with whom an agreement for provision of services via electronic means may be entered into.
II. Types of Cookies Used
1. The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible that any viruses or other undesired or malicious software get to the User's Devices this way. The files render it possible to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Service individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the domain name which they come from, time of their storage on a Device and value assigned thereto.
2. The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. Session Cookies: they are stored on the User's Device until the end of a session of a given browser. Any recorded information is them permanently removed from the Device memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not enable downloading any personal details or any confidential information from the User's Device.
b. Permanent Cookies: they are stored on the User's Device until deleted. End of a session of a browser or switch-off of the Device does not result in their removal from the User's Device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not enable downloading any personal details or any confidential information from the User's Device.
3. The User may limit or exclude the access of cookies files to its Device. If this option is used, the use of the Service is possible except for the functions requiring cookies by their nature.
III. Purposes for which Cookies are used
1. The Administrator used its Own Cookies for the following purposes:
a. Service configuration
I) to adjust the Service websites to the User's preferences and to optimise the use of the Service websites;
II) to recognise the Device of the Service User and its location and to display the website tailored to the User's individual needs;
III) to save the User's settings and to personalise the User's interface, e.g. the selected language or region where the User comes from;
IV) to save the history of the sites visited in the Service for the purpose of recommendation of the contents;
V) to save the font size, website appearance, etc...
b. Authentication of the User in the service and ensuring User's session in the service
I) to correctly configure the selected Service functions enabling, in particular, verification of the authenticity of the browser's session;
II) to optimise and increase the efficiency of the services provided by the Administrator;
c. Implementation of the processes necessary for the full functionality of the websites
I) to adjust the content of the Service websites to the User's preference and to optimise the use of the Service websites. In particular, Cookies files enable recognition of the basic parameters of the User's Device and display the website tailored to the User's individual needs;
II) to correctly operate the partner programme enabling, in particular, the verification of the sources of redirections of the Users to the Service websites;
d. Saving the User's location
I) to correctly configure the selected Service functions enabling, in particular, adjustment f the information supplied to the User considering its location;
e. Analyses and research and attendance audit
I) to create anonymous statistics to help understand how the Service Users use the Service websites which enables to improve the structure and contents thereof;
f. Ensuring service safety and reliability
2. The service Administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
a. presentation of multimedia contents at the Service websites which are downloaded from an external website:
I) www.youtube.com [cookies administrator: Google Inc in USA]
b. collection of general and anonymous statistical data using analytical tools:
> [cookies administrator: Home.pl S.A., Plac Rodła 9, 70-419 Szczecin ]
c. logging into the service using a social network:
I) Facebook Connect [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc in USA or Facebook Ireland in Ireland]
d. use of the interactive functions to popularize the service using social networks:
I) Facebook.com [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc in USA or Facebook Ireland in Ireland]
IV. Possibilities to determine the terms and conditions of storage of or gaining access via Cookies
1. The User may individually change the Cookies settings at any time, determining the conditions upon which they are stored and gain access to the User's Device. Any change of the aforementioned settings may be made by the User using the browser settings or service configuration. The settings may be changed, in particular, so as to block the automatic cookies service in the browser settings or inform about each installation of Cookies on the User's device. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of handling cookies files is available in the software (browser) settings.
2. The User may delete Cookies files at any time using the available functions in the browser used thereby.